Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Holt unsure about his knee

Rams WR Torry Holt issued a statement about his recently scoped knee yesterday. Surgeons cleaned out some cartilage from the knee, a common procedure, but Holt says "It's just one of those deals where I'm not recovering as quick as I used to. It feels good some days and some days it doesn't feel so good." Horrible words to hear if you own Holt in your fantasy league. Holt approximated that his knee feels about "70-80 percent" healed. "I don't feel like I've lost too much explosiveness, I just haven't quite shown it yet," Holt said. "If I get into the week of the opener and things aren't looking good and I feel weak, then I'm concerned. Right now, I'm not concerned at all."

Not concerned at all? Predicting a 1,300 yard season and you aren't sure of your knee a week before kickoff weekend? (YAY)

Sorry, Torry, but you should be worried.

No comments: