Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Welcome...

Not to be outdone, I must also welcome you to 4th and goal. Mike sounded so formal in his introduction, so I'll just divert from that. Those of you coming to read this (at this point in time) already know both of us, no doubt, so we hope you will enjoy our insights. This blog will feature mainly football nonsense, though I'm sure a little bit of life will pour in. Things happen, whether it be news, crap, or otherwise and who better to dish an opinion than me... or Mike. Well, me, mainly. Kidding sort of. I refer to this as half-kidding.

Again, welcome to our blog and sooner than later, our podcast. Eventually, this will be on iTunes and you can listen to us across the world. How exciting! Now, back to reality. Thank you Mom, Dad, Pollard, Reggie, and a few select others for reading this blog and listening to the podcast. Oh yes, I shan't forget Mike's girlfriend, parents and such. Our true fans.

Regardless, I (and probably Mike too) are excited for this. We get to shove our opinions out there and have people (albeit few) read them and maybe even have an opinion back. With that, I openly invite anyone and everyone to post your thoughts as comments on this blog. We encourage any conversation. Bring the racism, sexism, religism, etc... No topic is taboo for us. But, of course, our main concern is going to be football. So bring the racism, sexism, and religism that football presents. That'll be fun.

All in all, I am delighted to have a venue for my babblings. I look forward to any and all differences of opinions, including Mike's. As for friends like The Coral Snake, The Pitt Git, Opulent Oreo, etc... I bid you to read, write, and listen.

This ought to be fun.

No comments: