Friday, May 25, 2007

Beat to the post

Before Mike incorrectly comments about Pirates 3, I wanted to call him out for his lack of movie taste as of late.

First offense: Recommending Devil Wears Prada and claiming it was "funny."
Second offense: Not caring to see, or getting excited for 300.
Third offense: I fully expected and was not surprised to hear him say something to the effect of "I kinda liked it" when referring to Spidey-3. Later, he mentioned many things he did not like, but still.
Fourth offense: Sitting through Pirates 3 and saying that they took themselves too seriously.

Clearly, Nicole is in charge of the Netflix account.

Also, it seems that no one reads this but Mike and I, so I DARE you comment, Mr. Thomas. I dare you to defend yourself.

1 comment:

Pollard said...

Ha! I'm not the only one with a negative movie log!

Step up like a big boy, Mike. Get some ball droppage on, and defend yourself. Can You?