Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Welcome to 4th and Goal

Welcome to 4th and Goal. Here you will find news and information on the NFL. There will be two main contributors to 4th and Goal. Craig is a writer and editor, and will be the main contributor to the blog portion of 4th and Goal. My name is Mike, and I come from a radio background, and will be focusing on the weekly podcast that will be available shortly. Once more information becomes available, I will post that here and let everyone know how to listen. This doesn’t mean that I won’t be helping out writing for the blog, you’re not that lucky.

You might notice the site changing a little bit in the next couple days while we get everything organized. But don’t worry. I’m sure Craig will have articles going up in no time. Feel free to leave comments, or send us an email at 4thandgoalshow@gmail.com.

1 comment:

Craig said...

First comment! Yes! We have a blog, we have joined the internet publication age! Hurrah!